For the first time ever I was in a position to have Thanksgiving and the Friday after off of work. I got the days paid and off worry free. This was a new feeling and experience for me. Even more new is the weekend I’m currently starting right now. I have it off as well.
Here’s the quick hit recap!
- The drive to Sioux Falls was highlighted by Wyatt barking and whining the whole way up.
- Family filled fun at both arenas, great food, great fun, and great games.
- Highlighted by a new game we got called Last word
- Also played the game of Life.
- I love turkey.
- Its time to wake up its black Friday!
- Sara and I started our 4 hour power shopping tour.
- After not finding much to do at Wal-Mart or Target we moved onto the mall.
- A few sales on clothing proved to be worthwhile, but we were pretty happy to not have any gut wrenching reason to spend lots of money.
- After the mall we quickly hit up the Best Buy and got some good TV on DVD for just 10 bucks a shot.
- Mad Men and Entourage
- Great for cuddling!
- We then used a free coupon to eat at HuHot, it was yummy!
- We went back to Sara’s parents house, took a quick nap.
- Then we stopped back at my parents quick and made it home.
All in all it was almost 2 full days of fun, and its all eve better because I got paid to do it. Sometimes life is just awesome!
Enjoy your weekend!